Helpless is a walking-sim narrative game that takes place in a post-apocalyptic universe. In a world ravaged by the sun, a child and his mother are trying to survive. Explore wastelands and take action to help your family get back on their feet.
Genre : Walking-sim
Time to make : 350+ hours (on-going project)
Engine : Unreal 5
Team of 22 people
- Coordination of the team with 22 members
- Creation of schedules
- Posts creation
- Visuals creation (logo, images, videos)
- Publication of a game on Steam
- Social network management on Meta Business Suite
- Management of the Steamworks platform to make the game available on Steam.
- Creation of a logo and visuals with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Writing of content for the Steam page. Written posts online as well as the press release document.
- Use of Notion to create the documentation and the development schedule of the game.
- Writing of user stories for each sprint for the different departments.
- Proactive communication with the team.
- Problem solving.